Strengthen and Safeguard the families of Wexford and Missaukee Counties
Passion to Serve
Join a team that provides the opportunity to use your talents in a growing organization that serves families and empowers women.
OASIS Family Resource Center, the organization:
OASIS provides assistance and support to families in crisis to help them change and improve their lives. Our team is committed to the cause. They are a hardworking, dedicated group who approach their jobs with honesty, transparency and integrity. We strive to help as many families as possible, while strengthening available resources and provide lasting value to our community.
Executive Director, the opportunity
We are seeking an Executive Director at the OASIS Family Resource Center serving Wexford and Missaukee Counties to oversee all operations for the organization. We are looking for a strong, yet supportive leader to foster the talent we have. This person must want to help our organization grow, thrive and serve more of our community. The Executive Director must have the ability to manage a group effectively and bring the best out of the employees. Should have a strong financial background, demonstrate proficiency in all aspects of administration. He/She must have worked in the non-profit field for at least 3 years.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Oversee agency fiscal operations, including the development of agency and program budgets, investment activities and cash reserve.
• Responsible for major grant and gift development, including the supervision of the agency’s fund development and public relations activities.
• Oversee and participate in the implementation of new domestic violence/sexual assault and family resource center programs and service delivery
• Develop and maintain community relationships in an effort to strengthen the community’s coordinated response to domestic violence and sexual assault.
• Communicate professionally with staff, volunteers, donors and the public. Maintain a positive attitude and work to foster teamwork among staff in the fulfillment of the mission of OASIS/FRC.
Experience and Qualifications
• Bachelor Degree required. Masters Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration, Social Work or related field preferred.
• Three to five years of senior management experience in domestic violence or related human service field.
Knowledge and Skills
• A strong background in financial management, including budget preparation, cash flow management and analysis of financial reports.
• Ability to work effectively and diplomatically with a variety of publics, including staff, Board of Directors, community groups, government agencies, etc.
• Ability to effectively communicate with individuals and groups.
• Experience in successfully writing submitting and receiving grants.
Crisis Line: 231-775-SAFE
Toll Free: 1-800-775-4646
Second Chance: 231-775-8003
Fax – Admin: 231-775-4074
OASIS Family Resource Center
118 S. Mitchell Street
Cadillac MI 49601
Second Chance Resale Store
1566 N. Mitchell Street
Cadillac MI 49601